Sometimes after the death of the person who established a trust, disputes arise between or among trustees and beneficiaries about interpretation of trusts, who should receive the trust property, how it should be distributed, and what the settlor’s true intentions were. These disputes sometimes have to be settled in court, in what is known as trust litigation. Rosenberg Mendlin & Rosen, LLP can help persons involved in such trust litigation.
- Rosenberg Mendlin & Rosen, LLP Receives Peer Review Rating™ from Martindale-Hubbell® May. 2016
- Applying the Inverse Condemnation Remedy to Water Damage Apr. 2015
- Working with a Novice Expert Witness Jul. 2011
- Obtaining Recovery for Property Damage through Inverse Condemnation Jan. 2011
- Suing Anonymous Defendants for Internet Defamation Oct. 2001